Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer
Serving Auto Accident Victims
At Lundy Law, we know that you’re facing medical bills, lost wages, and phone calls from the insurance company after a car accident. If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident, you can count on the car accident lawyers from our offices in Wilmington, Cherry Hill, and Philadelphia to take cases other lawyers turn away, find answers to your insurance coverage questions, and fight for fair compensation so you can concentrate on healing.
Common Causes of Auto Accidents
No two car accidents are exactly alike, but our lawyers find that most car accidents involve one of the following circumstances:
- Distracted DrivingEven though most motorists know that texting, putting on makeup, or eating while driving puts everyone on the road at risk for serious accidents, the number of distracted driving-related fatalities and injuries continues to climb each year.
- Traffic ViolationsThe faster the speed of a vehicle, the greater the risk of having an accident. Both the speed and the angle of impact make red light and other traffic violation-related crashes some of the most likely to cause injuries or fatalities.
- Drunk DrivingAlcohol can severely impair a driver’s response time, judgment, and driving ability. At Lundy Law, we don’t tolerate drunk driving, and if you’re the victim of an impaired driver, we want to stand up for your rights.
If you were in a car accident involving any circumstances, Lundy Law is here to help.
List of some of the types of motor vehicle accident cases we represent:
- Distracted Driving
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, Ride Sharing
- Accidents Caused By Seniors
- ATV Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Accidents
- New Jersey Turnpike Accidents
- Delaware Turnpike Accidents
- Turnpike Accidents
- T Bone, Side Impact Collision
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Local Traffic Accidents
- Traffic Accidents
- I-476 Accidents
- I-76 Accidents
- I-95 Accidents
A Promise to Injured Drivers
Our legal team treats each and every auto accident claim with special care so all of our clients not only have their needs met, but also feel comfortable with our staff. Most important, we offer you a promise to work with integrity and diligence to help you get the results you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, contact the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Delaware auto accident attorneys at Lundy Law. Fill out a free consultation form or call us for free at 1-800-LundyLaw today.