Lundy Law Provides Support for Train Accident Victims
If you or a loved one has been involved in this horrific derailment please call 1-800-LundyLaw today
Recent Philadelphia Train Accident
On May 12th, 2015 Amtrak Northeast Regional Train 188, operating from Washington to New York, derailed in Philadelphia. This tragic train accident resulted in the death of 8 people with some reports stating that there were more than 200 injured and over 140 were hospitalized. The NTSB is actively investigating. But the latest reports seem to indicate that the train was proceeding at twice the speed limit set for that stretch of rail.
What should you do if you were involved in a Train Accident?
- First and foremost you should seek proper medical attention.
- Contact 1-800-LundyLaw before speaking with any representative of a train company or their insurance companies. It is always advisable to seek out the advice of an attorney experienced in these types of cases as soon as possible. There are laws that limit the amount of time you have to file a claim, and with mass transit systems owned or operated by government entities, that time limit may be shorter than you think.
Train Derailment Litigation Facts
Unfortunately, each year train accidents result in the loss of life of hundreds of individuals and cause injury to thousands. While it is the responsibility of the railroad companies to ensure the safety of their passengers, train accident litigation can be a complicated process. This is due to the discovery of the cause behind the accident, multiple defendants using multiple law firms, and multiple insurance companies being involved in the process. This is why it is important to choose the right law firm with the experience to help you with your claim.
Train Accident Compensation
As a victim of a train accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Hospitalization and related Medical Expenses
- Present and Future Loss of earnings
- Present and Future Permanent Physical Disability
- Related Emotional Suffering
- Related Psychological Disorders (i.e. Depression, Anxiety
- Destruction or Loss of Personal Property
- Various Other Related Issues
Lundy Law provides support for Train Accident Victims
The best way for you to understand your rights under the law as a victim of a train accident is by contacting an experienced attorney. If you are a loved one has been injured or killed in the tragic accident call Lundy Law today. We have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars for victims involved in accidents on public transportation. For over 55 years the lawyers at Lundy Law have represented thousands of victims of accidents occurring on public transportation of all types in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Put our experience and success rate to work for you. Remember This Name 1-800-LundyLaw.