Pennsylvania Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Representing Victims of Medical Malpractice
When you check in to a hospital or pay a visit to your doctor, you should have complete trust and good faith that your best interests—and health—will be protected. Unfortunately, accidents and medical errors are common.
If you’ve been injured by a healthcare provider’s negligent actions, Lundy Law has medical malpractice lawyers and they are here to help. We’re passionate about helping victims of medical malpractice—including those who have endured the loss of a loved one—get the results they need, such as compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
How to Prevent Medical Errors
As much as you want to trust that your well-being is safeguarded in a medical environment, it can be helpful to take precautions of your own. Here are some tips for preventing medical errors and staying safe:
- Tell your doctors about all of the medications you’re taking.
- If you are having surgery, make sure that you, your doctor, and your surgeon all agree on exactly what will be done.
- If you have a choice, select a hospital where many patients have had the procedure or surgery you need.
- Speak up if you have questions or concerns.
- Make sure that someone, such as your primary care doctor, coordinates your care.
Don’t hesitate to call Lundy Law if you feel that a healthcare provider has harmed you or someone you love. Our medical malpractice lawyers serve clients across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, including Philadelphia, Wilmington, and the Cherry Hill—contact us today.
Because You Deserve Better
If you are the victim of a medical provider’s negligence, let the medical malpractice malpractice attorneys at Lundy Law protect your legal rights while you work toward recovery. Fill out a free initial consultation form or call us for free at 1-800-LundyLaw today.