Dog Bite Lawyers
Serving Injured Dog Bite Victims
Dog owners have a responsibility to ensure their dogs are obedient and well trained for everyone’s safety. When a dog isn’t properly socialized, trained, and supervised, dog owners are putting you at risk of a dog attack or bite injury.
Often, dog bite victims are left with medical bills and pain and suffering. The dog bite attorneys at Lundy Law are here to hold dog owners responsible. We want to make sure your rights are protected.
What to Do After a Bite
The strongest dog bite claims are built with strong evidence. That means, if you or your child are bitten by a dog, you should take action quickly, while the details of the accident are still fresh in your minds.
Use these guidelines to help build a strong case:
- Collect Contact InformationAsk for the names and addresses of the dog’s owners and any witnesses to the attack.
- Photograph the InjuriesTake pictures of bites, bruises, and torn or bloody clothing.
- Visit a DoctorMake sure you get proper medical treatment to prevent infection, reduce the chances of permanent scarring, and provide a record of your injuries.
- Report the BiteContact local animal control authorities and notify them of the incident.
- Get Legal HelpContact Lundy Law’s dog bite lawyers by calling 1-800-LundyLaw® or by completing a free initial consultation form.
It’s important to take action and gather these important details as soon as possible after a dog attack. If you’ve been bitten in Cherry Hill, Wilmington, Philadelphia, or anywhere in the Delaware or Lehigh Valleys, our dog bite lawyers will use this documentation to help build a strong claim for you.
Ask for Help
Dog attacks can be traumatic—especially when they involve a child. The Philadelphia dog bite lawyers at Lundy Law know the law, and we’re here to help if you or a loved one has been injured by a dog bite. Contact Lundy Law today.