Lundy Law is currently looking for an experienced personal injury paralegal to add to our Litigation Team.
We are a fast pace, forward thinking and passionate personal injury law firm. We are one of the top firms in our industry.
Perfectly located within walking distance of City Hall in the heart of Center City. Our culture is upbeat, friendly and challenging.
• Establishing and organizing files
• Keeping clients informed of case status via phone and email
• Drafting and filing complaints, motions and other documents
• Attorney Calendar Management included but no limited to scheduling depositions, conferences, travel, filing requirements, etc.
• Drafting and reviewing discovery
• Reviewing settlements and preparing for distribution
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Needles case management experience a plus
• 2 year College Degree and or equivalent related experience
• Personal Injury experience
• Ability to work independently a must
• Must be a team player
By clicking the “Submit Form” button, I hereby affirm that the information provided on this agreement is accurate.