Bilingual Intake Specialist
Lundy Law is seeking a highly motivated, customer-oriented Bilingual Intake Specialist to join our Personal Injury Practice. The primary responsibility of this position will be to help manage our legal intakes, however, the ideal candidate will be interested in multi-tasking and taking on additional responsibilities as the firm continues to grow.
We are looking for highly-committed, responsible individuals who are ready to take on a growing and changing role!
Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team in this fast pace environment, be able to work with minimal guidance, and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
The Legal Intake Specialist will be the first point of contact for our clients, so this individual is tasked with making a wonderful first impression, discussing of services with clients and determining whether the caller meets our case criteria. Exceptional customer service skills are a must.
It is of the upmost importance that the Legal Intake Specialist exhibits patience, respect and understanding while dealing with all of our clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials of these functions.
- Managing a high volume intake system;
- Responding to all intakes in a timely manner;
- Properly documenting all events and communications;
- Conducting lead screenings;
- Preparing, sending and explaining retainer agreements to clients;
- Working with the other Legal Intake Specialists to accomplish special projects;
- Proactively looking for ways to improve and strengthen the Intake system; and
- Working closely with management to implement improvements and increase the productivity of the Intake Team.
We anticipate that this position will grow and encompass additional tasks and responsibilities.
Legal Intake Specialist must possess:
- Experience in legal and/or call center field preferred;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook (do not apply for this position if you have not proven your ability to independently use these programs in an office setting).
- Bilingual (Must be able to read and speak English & Spanish fluently)
- High School Diploma
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience with lead and/or case management software programs, preferred.
- Full-Time position
- Preferred hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm. (however, daily hours may negotiated)
- Negotiable, based on education & experience. Please send salary requirements.
- We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation/personal and sick time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Law Firm: 1 year (Preferred)
- Intake: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Hybrid schedule (3 days working in the office, 2 days remote after training period)
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- All employees working in office are COVID-19 vaccinated
By clicking the “Submit Form” button, I hereby affirm that the information provided on this agreement is accurate.