New COVID-19 Restrictions in Pennsylvania
November 24, 2020 – Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Following Philadelphia, Governor Tom Wolf has announced new restrictions for the state of Pennsylvania.
- Indoor dining capacity remains capped at 50%
- Employees must telework when possible starting Nov. 27
- Retail businesses can remain open at 75% capacity
- Indoor events with more than 500 people prohibited
- Outdoor events with more than 2,500 people prohibited
- Stay-at-home advisory statewide
In addition, bars in Pennsylvania must stop serving alcohol by 5 P.M. on Wednesday, November 25. This decision only is for one day to prevent large gatherings at bars the night before Thanksgiving.