How the Right Attorney Can Help You with Your Slip and Fall Case
When a person is injured in a slip and fall accident, there are many different challenges. First is the medical treatment that is required by many slip and fall victims. These types of accidents can result in terrible injuries, including:
- Broken or fractured bones;
- Head injuries;
- Dislocated hips;
- Muscle or tendon tears;
- Neck and back injuries;
- Severe cuts and lacerations; and
- Permanent disfigurement.
The seriousness of these injuries means that a person who has been harmed from a slip and fall accident is dealing with ongoing medical care, expenses relating to the accident, the inability to work or restrictions in activities that they can manage, the requirement for additional care, and the debilitating pain that often impacts fall victims. All of this stress means that accident victims will have little physical and emotional strength to deal with the complexities of pursuing a claim against the property owner or manager. The experienced attorneys at Lundy Law can pursue the fight on your behalf, getting you the compensation that you need to recover and resume your life.
There are many steps that an experienced personal injury attorney will take to ensure that the negligent party responsible for your injuries covers your expenses and pain and suffering, including:
- Investigating the facts of the accident – It is critical to collect as much information as possible as close in time to the accident as practicable. Conditions change quickly, especially if the slip and fall happened outside. Documenting the site of the accident with pictures and videos, collecting information about the time and date of your accident, contacting witnesses early, and gathering evidence requires prompt and efficient action.
- Obtaining witness statements – the people who saw your accident are going to provide valuable insight into what happened to you. Collecting these statements while the accident is still a clear memory may be vital to your case.
- Enlisting the assistance of experts – it is necessary to have expert witnesses who can testify about the medical injuries that you suffered, as well as the financial losses that you experienced as a result of the accident. At Lundy Law, we have a team of qualified experts with whom we work who are as dedicated to fighting for your rights as we are. They are prepared to testify effectively if the case goes to trial.
- Reviewing relevant records and codes – a property may have been constructed, maintained, or used in violation of applicable building codes. In addition, there may be evidence of other incidents that support the argument that the owner or operator failed to respond properly to other dangers on the property. The experienced attorneys at Lundy Law know how to find the critical information.
When you are injured, it is difficult to make the decisions that are necessary to protect your rights and interests. This is why it is so important to enlist the help of experienced personal injury attorneys. The legal and professional team at Lundy Law has dedicated itself to fighting for you when you are most in need of support. We will work with you to develop the legal strategy that meets your needs and will do so without any risk to you as our No Fee Assurance means that you do not pay any fees or costs unless we win your case. To get started, please call us at (866) 281-8612 or 1-800-LundyLaw or complete our free online consultation form.