Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Causes Delaware Child Injuries To Four Victims

January 11, 2008

Four children suffered Delaware child injuries Friday morning after being subjected to carbon monoxide poisoning in a home declared unfit to live in, according to The News Journal.

Officials were investigating a possible connection with a hot water heater that may have caused the high levels of carbon monoxide, injuring the Delaware child injury victims. The children were taken to the hospital for treatment and a report on their condition was not available immediately.

An exact reading of the carbon monoxide levels could not be confirmed because windows were opened.

Read More:
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080111/NEWS/80111018/1006

CLICK HERE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION

Fill out this form to receive a free initial consultation.

Name

Phone

Email

Message

CALL ME NOW!


Please leave this field empty.

Please leave this field empty.
icon