Drug Injury Lawyers
Injured after taking a drug? Call Lundy Law.
Who really has your best interests in mind these days? Often, pharmaceutical giants have their eyes on profits instead of your health and well-being. This means drugs can be put on the market and then recalled after patients suffer serious and sometimes fatal side effects.
The drug injury lawyers at Lundy Law represent clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. We work hard to ease the emotional, mental, and financial strain that drug injuries have on individuals and their families.
Drug Injury Cases We Handle
Our experienced Philadelphia drug lawyers can handle a variety of drug injury cases, including:
- Abilify Gambling
- Benicar® Side Effects
- Benzene Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Diabetes Drugs Linked to Cancer
- Heartburn Drugs & Kidney Damage
- Invokana & Invokamet
- Mirena IUD
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Viagra and Melanoma
If you’ve been injured as the result of using one of these drugs, Lundy Law may be able to help. We’ve seen firsthand how defective or wrongly prescribed drugs can cause devastating injuries—even deaths—and we know that the cost of a drug injury goes far beyond the financial.
What can I do to protect myself from a drug injury?
The number of Americans treated in hospitals for problems related to medication errors has surged in recent years. There are a few precautions you can take to avoid becoming part of this disturbing trend.
- Carefully read all of the labels associated with your medicine.Compare medication labels to make sure you’re not getting the same active ingredient twice, which can lead to overdose or illness.
- Remind your doctor.Don’t assume your doctor is aware of what medications you are already taking. Be sure to communicate with healthcare professionals about your prescriptions.
- Stay informed about recalls.The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is a terrific source for information about drugs that have been removed from the market.
- Ask questions.When you are prescribed a new medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist how the medication should be taken and what drug interactions to look out for. Ask if the drug has any safety concerns and if there are safer options available.
Let Us Take on the Big Drug Companies for You
Our drug injury lawyers handle pharmaceutical cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. If you have suffered a drug injury, contact Lundy Law. We’ll fight to recover compensation for medical bills, treatments, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other drug injury expenses. Fill out a free initial consultation form or call us at 1-800-LundyLaw®.