Are you concerned that your loved one is the victim of nursing home abuse? If so, the nursing home abuse attorneys at Lundy Law can help. We’ve been practicing personal injury law for more than 50 years, and we know the legal system.
Find out what our team of nursing home abuse attorneys can do for you, today. Call (866) 281-8612 or complete a free online consultation form. Our injury law firm has offices—not just drop boxes—located in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey to best serve the needs of injured people throughout the Delaware Valley.
Your loved one has rights, and if those rights are violated, the nursing home facility or those individuals responsible for your loved one’s care may be held responsible. Nursing home residents are entitled to certain protections under the law, including:
- Respect: The right to be treated with dignity and respect
- Services and Fees: The right to be informed in writing about services and fees before entering the nursing home
- Money: The right to manage one’s own money or to choose someone else to do this
- Privacy: The right to privacy, and to keep and use one’s own personal belongings and property as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights, health, or safety of others
- Medical Care: The right to be informed about medical conditions and medications and the right to see one’s own doctor and to refuse medications and treatments
If the nursing home fails to uphold these rights, you may pursue damages. Get Serious. Get Lundy. Our nursing home abuse lawyers are on your side.
If you or a loved one is the victim of nursing home abuse in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Delaware, contact the injury attorneys at Lundy Law and get the compensation you deserve. Our offices are located in Philadelphia, Reading, Blue Bell, Wilmington, Cherry Hill, and Bethlehem. Fill out a free online consultation form or call us at (866) 281-8612 today. Get Serious. Get Lundy.