We are looking for a responsible and experienced Supervisor to oversee the workflow and process of our Bills & Liens Department.
The role is a complex one, that requires a very specific skill set and experience in personal injury.
The selected candidate will also be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between team members and clients when needed.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven and focused.
• Negotiating lien-basis providers
• Confirming balances with non lien-basis providers
• Resolving statutory/subrogation liens
• Negotiating/waiving med pay reimbursement
• Preparing Closing Letters for the providers and the client
• Resolving any issues that come up before/during the settlement
• Personal Injury experience
• Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Needles case management experience a plus
• 2 year College Degree and or equivalent related experience
By clicking the “Submit Form” button, I hereby affirm that the information provided on this agreement is accurate.